Kendall Connected Training: Logix On-Site
An instructor will lead this training from a remote location at your facility. There are several different training to choose from - ranging from general overview to troubleshooting
- On-site training – no need to travel, this is conducted at your facility.
- Flexible training – schedule training when it fits your schedule.
- Hands-on experience – we deliver the lab equipment and training computer to you.
- Live instructor – conducts the class remotely for an in-person interaction, not just a self-guided experience.
- Keeps you readily available – hosting at your facility allows you to react to unforeseen circumstances in your plant.
- Maintain social distancing – maximum of four workstations per company location.
- Scalable offering – you pick the amount and type of training to fit your needs.
- Custom training available on request to prepare you for your next project or plant needs.
- Network - Reliable wireless network to connect training computer and iPad (guest-provided network).
- Setup time - Time required to work with instructor the day prior to class to setup equipment and verify it and the network is operational.
Remote I/O workstation, CompactLogix workstation, laptop with software, iPad for instructor communications and digital training materials.
COST AND ORDERING INFORMATION
PRICING INFORMATION* 1 Person – Per day price = $1,495/person/day ($1,495/day)*
- 2 People – Per day price = $1,395/person/day ($2,790/day)*
- 3 People – Per day price = $1,295/person/day ($3,885/day)*
- 4 People – Per day price = $1,195/person/day ($4,780/day)*
- Custom – Inquire about special pricing*
*Minimum of 2 days of training are required. Lunch and snacks are not provided.
About the instructor
Roy Radziszewski is an automation and networks instructor. He teaches courses covering various types of Allen Bradley™ AC variable
frequency drives, small and medium range PLCs, PanelView graphic terminals, and Networks (including Stratix switches). During Roy’s
career he has started-up, serviced and designed control systems, and has deployed thousands of drives for all types of industrial
manufacturing applications. Roy holds an electrical engineering degree from The Milwaukee School of Engineering and an MBA from
the University of Houston. In addition, he holds programming certificates (C, C#, Android, and real-time embedded systems) from the
University of Washington and University of California, Irvine. Roy is presently working on his CCNA Certification through Cisco.
Remote Training (offered in MI/IN only)