There are several elements that determine the cost, benefits, and the
success of your plant modernization efforts. Key questions include:
- Is my infrastructure able to support new technologies, increased
data flow, and security requirements that will help produce the
results I am looking for?
- Are my controllers able to support new technologies that will
make me safer and more efficient and productive? If not, can I
undertake some low-risk, incremental, modernization efforts?
This educational experience will give you new information to consider
and help you answer these questions for yourself.
- Resources that will help you design and
deploy a scalable, reliable, and secure
- Demonstration of how to modernize legacy
programmable controllers and HMIs such
as MicroLogix, SLC 500, and Panelviews
- How to deal with old network connections on HMIs
and migrate to Ethernet/IP
- Ease of program conversions and how to reuse
code to maximize upgrade budgets