Explore what’s available to connect your devices, gather data, and monitor equipment.
Do you have data trapped in your equipment on your plant floor? Network gateways provide connectivity between a variety of devices and industrial protocols. During this seminar we will explore the products and solutions available to move data between fieldbus networks to any industrial Ethernet network. These gateways act as translators effectively and efficiently moving your data. We’ll also review remote access solutions and new features.
• Industrial network connectivity
• Modernization solutions for legacy networks
• Serial, CAN, MQTT, OPC UA Gateways
• IIoT cloud and Edge solutions
• Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 5G wireless
• Remote Access solutions
• New features including remote monitoring, data collection, and added security
This class occurs on 4/11/2023 and goes from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM. Breakfast is provided.Cost: FREE
3240 Schuette Rd
Midland, MI 48642