Maximize safety with built-in tools and configurations.
Machine safety has evolved throughout the years from simply removing energy, to more complex, but practical approaches. Functional safety aims to keep employees and equipment safe while maximizing machine uptime by reducing and removing risk. Learn ways to apply functional safety correctly during this session.
• Defining functional safety and the requirements for each PL or SIL level
• Review Rockwell Safety Function documents on how to setup, wire, and program safety products
• Configuring and programming safety within the GuardLogix PLC
• How to protect your logic and yourself with a PLC safety signature
• Live demonstration of advanced safety techniques with motion
This class occurs on 2/7/2023 and goes from 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM. Breakfast is provided.Cost: FREE
Ludington Center Albion College
101 N Superior St
Albion, MI 49022